Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Waxing

My body's betrayed me on at least three levels lately, my budget's in the toilet, and to top it all off, I haven't got anything going that even resembles a sleep schedule. I take no small pride in being able to sleep like a corpse even in the worst of times, so this isn't just interfering with my day, it's pissing me off. Also, I've had to upgrade/install a whole bunch of new people lately, and my life is fucking complicated enough.

And what freaks me out most is that I've been smiling all day. I'm thrilled, hopeful, chipper. Got up this morning and cleaned my house, mowed my lawn. Enjoyed the sun. I made homemade corn dogs for dinner (they were great). I can't seem to reconcile reality and how I feel-but it's OK. I regularly have these deep, black moods that have nothing to do with how my life actually is. I'm comfortable having a symmetrical peak to my illogical troughs. Heh.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So YOU are the one responsible for reinforcing the lazy one's aversion to anything that resembles labor!

Thanks.

sigmund jones said...

HOME MADE CORN DOGS OMG

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mowing the yard. You are awesome!

katie

Anonymous said...

Fuck Mood Swings, Butterflies, and Rainbows.

I like thorns and crude oil.

Long Live The Deli Dictator!