Monday, April 21, 2008

March's Marginal Marjoram Margarine

This post, such as it is, is to protect my margins. The video below sprawls uncomfortably over my blog's text and context. Watch it though, it's spectacular.

As opposed to Czech-tacular, like some days I spent recently, and the things over which I was slavering*.

I have had a reap-the-whirlwind sort of month. It's not done yet, I know, but three weeks of April feels like January and February put together. My memory is that March of last year was full of sound and fury. This year, it's April, the cruelest month (if you are, or ever meet, a woman named April, remember that "Cruelest Month" makes a great nichename), which leads me to believe that my personal astro-and-horo logical circumstance wanders through the year like a movable feast, or a Jewish Month. This is fine.

I have a calendar, wholly fictitious, that renders the months around the moon's cycles, so each day of the month (from moon, I think) contains the same phase of the moon. I much prefer my moon cyclical without being regular. Quicksilver, not dead-silver, you know.


*this description is entirely inaccurate...but it's an excellent pun, which gives it a sort of narrative truth where I'm concerned...as opposed to some of you, who shouldn't be at all at my use of the language.

No comments: