Thursday, January 7, 2010

Opting Out

Pulling this out, only an hour left. It's been a year. I had several adjectives there...abandoned them all. I'm reluctant to assign a moral component.

But here we are-thanks for coming, it's nice to see you. I've made no effort this time around, and I'm enjoying the novelty. Hunkered down, nested like a matrioska brain. Maybe I'm biding my time, gathering my chi. Marshaling, rallying, getting ready. Or not. What?

What makes you think I know? You know what, screw this. Tomorrow. I'm doing this tomorrow. This has been Previous Me. Later Me will have more to say.

2 comments:

Epiphenita said...

"What makes you think I know?"
Nice to see you don't have all the answers. Would indicate a possible Messiah complex and you're too mature for that...now. Feliz CumpleaƱos, mi amigo cerebral.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.