Friday, February 6, 2009

The Kindly Ones

Threefold were my trials and tribulations today. It was tri-diculous. One to try me, one to temper me, and the last one, as always, shook me to my core. Gaze like an earthquake, grin like boiling stone. Vinegar and baking soda, brought to the future where every week's science fair crosses Willamette and I end up with a goddamn Honorable Mention.

By the way, recent tropes include The Prisoner and Cerebus. I'll be a crack in the norm, let the strange light in. Look 'em up.

Then wheels within wheels and the wind and the hustle. I hate having to rush and wrangle for something that doesn't really merit this sort of attention, but I did see some of my favorite people, my roommate in his natural habitat. And I am like the goddamn wind, if the wind made guacamole.

No comments: