Thursday, February 19, 2009

Damask

Rough week. All the way around. Up early, feverish and flustered. I'm sick, I'm short-timing it, and I have to get ready. Have to prepare for traveling, but can't do much. Because I'm sick, you see.

Dave and I going to Houston, TX in the near future, leaving Monday. Gonna get some culture, pay some sales taxes. Gotta get ready, gotta get right. Wish me luck-at this rate, I'll be dead 'fore I can travel, die on the plane. Then y'all'll have to make war on the sky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cirrusly Aaron, we've hammered this all out bethor. you're going to have a wonderful time in the lone star state. be well, drink heartily, hug often.

Unknown said...

4:45 AM is an ungodly hour to be blogging. For normal people, that is.

I hope you survive the plane ride - if you were to die of natural causes (as you can't be killed), it would be better to arrange it so that it's on land rather than on a plane. Lest they mistake you for a suicidal terrorist.

I had fun hanging out tonight. We'll see to it that it continues to happen.

Epiphenita said...

my word verification: rednec

that's hilarious.

fluids, sleep and vitamin c. get yourself well dammit...we've got culture and anti-culture to deal with and you're coming with, sniffling or not.

sigmund jones said...

you love the opportunity to use "y'all'll" don't you?

be safe, have fun ... though i don't know why you chose texas of all places.