Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scrambled

by my latest eggistential crisis-yes, it's eggzactly what you think. I feel brittle, fragile. I have trouble seeing the sunny side. All my joy's been poached, my eyes are runny, and I know there's no eggscuse for how shellfish I've been. Got no eggsellence left.

I know, I know, it's a quliche.

Trying to crack this, make a dignified eggsit. Shard to do. So I'll ask you not to eggshort me, don't get eggcited, keep the eggspletives to a minimum, and eggstend to me your hand in friendship. I'm gonna need it. Omletting you all take your time, since it won't be over easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be not a beast of burden Aaron...put down your yolk. feels like instead of merengueing yourself you should be ready for an ovation. Ei of the tiger and all that other oueffal. I'm game(te) if you are. It takes huevos...hensforth i'd say easy dozen my friend