Friday, October 24, 2008

Wolf's Milk

Lots to say, lots going on. My bicycle continues to drift in and out of operation, this time a deformed back tire that twitches and writhes as I ride from place to place. It's very disconcerting. Constant and persistent peripheral hallucinations...strange things at the corner of my eye. New people, new people. Strange and spontaneous moments with, and the usual run of Things that already occupy my plate. Gotta do some triage, line up the wounded and the wounds in the correct order, alphabetical or otherwise. And I've quit smoking. Seriously. I figured my life wasn't complicated enough.

2 comments:

sigmund jones said...

congrats on quitting smokin'!!! (cigs, i'm assuming/hoping) ... DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, A-RON! that is very important. i will be in eugene next weekend so hopefully we can catch up.

Anonymous said...

Therewolves,thenwolves,whywolves?