Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Surprises

The last debate, the only one I've been able to watch live at home. And it was a doozy. Lots of good stuff, but right now, watching MSNBC, Chris (is that a head or a container for a head?) Matthews is talking about how this election has taught him about women and their rights and their authority in society. This just after pointing out a quote from McCain about abortions that I wouldn't have noticed off the top of my head.

Let me just say-whoever's been giving Chris Matthews lessons in feminism, I owe you a meal. Good for you.

The Coldest Cut
Ramblin' Chinmerkin Steve
Invisible Knapsack of White Privilege Anethyst

I made an agreement with my neighbor who's been upbraiding me about my support of Gordon Smith. I told her that I'll vote for Jeff Merkley if she takes me to see Gordon Smith so I can give him a hug.

Fever, sick, and physically rejecting the sweet oily black that keeps me sane and swift. My magic wand's betrayed me-a fire on one end and a fool on the other.

1 comment:

sigmund jones said...

you should watch rachel maddow on msnbc. i am in love with her - and she's probably who has been teaching chris matthews about feminism. she fuckin rocks. (she's on at 6pm)

and you should definitely vote for merkley! i have watched all 4 debates and this one was by far the most entertaining.

hope all is well otherwise.