Monday, August 25, 2008

Convictions

So I'm suffering from a dearth of narrative. As opposed to the other, which is reality, which is me being all fucking dualist and symmetrical, which bugs the shit out of me. C'est la guerre.

And stairs, and the spirit of. I'm inclined to change my deed name (I can do that) but I'm holding off. Been all gypsy-curse around here lately, as all things mechanical (Mccainical) are failing around and about. My bike, long suffering, over-used and under-repaired, finally made its way to the bike kitchen 'round the corner, and I spent the most productive hour-and-a-half of my recent life fixing no fewer than four different things that I have wanted to be fixed forever.

Then, the next day, I tore the left crank off. Like, tore-ripped the metal. Crap. Gonna try for fixing that tomorrow.

On the plus side, game's been epic. New players (nine, at the moment) and regular Sabbath Storytelling that, while not strictly Biblical, deserves capitalization.

SO...there's that, informative, relevant. Pertinent and punctual. That's what you get. Also this. AND...


1 comment:

sigmund jones said...

i am <3in the passive-aggressive sight. makes me smile.

thanks again for letting me crash on your couch ... i think i may be coming back in 2 weeks to celebrate my birth with people who actually give a shit ... when the fuck will your phone be fixed?