Saturday, June 14, 2008

Touch and Corner and Key

Notes from my days...

Out and about, swift and sure and unsafe at any speed. Miles in the sun and hot and happy. I shaved today, made biscuits yesterday. Talked and spoke on the phone for more than 30 minutes with more than one person I'm related to. By blood, I mean.

I'm related to all of you, here, aren't I?

Sat through a speech about bananas and not bananas that was surprisingly professional/convivial. Talked about my haircut, and its unfairness. I look forward to the parties tomorrow, for the graduates I know. I shook Steve Novick's hand today...not the claw, the other one. Caught up on my roof-and-head situation, played NERD my morlock, was drunk by noon. That's backwards, like Tim Roth or Merlin. Napped, not once, but twice. Listened to the sussurus. Bloody dictionary knows "Quetzalcoatl", but not "sussurus".

Punned and punned and punned some more. It's funny what functions and tactics remain as parts of my brain shut down from fatigue and ennui. I fully believe that I could pun my way through a coma. Also, the weird feint. With the "ei" twice. I do believe I've developed a theme here, without even meaning to.

1 comment:

sigmund jones said...

you are so very strange.