Saturday, October 6, 2007

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Man, I don't want to know the things that I know, seen the things that I've seen. Too many facts in my head-I'd like to take a drill to it, drain this shit out. Woke up in pain this morning, and where the physical has places to go, I got no Tylenol for the emotional.

Wow, no blog for a while, huh?

So yeah, here I sit, hours previous to my job (guacamole and mango salsa this week. I know, I'm a fucking magician) wary of what's lurking in the next few hours. Herman's driving me up the wall, like there's blood running down my leg. And still, the things in my head that I'd like out. On the plus side, none of it's mine. I'm just who everybody decides to talk to. Don't know how that happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously you know how to listen.