Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sabbatical

One-in-seven indeed. I know, I know, it's been a while. I've been laid low, laying low. Gotta pull myself together under less-than-ideal circumstances. But then, what other kind of circumstances are there?

So I've been unwell, and well, all at once. Never fails-just when I think I've finished and figured it all out...nope, not even close. New angst, this year's fresh crop of pathos. The covalent radius of a sulfur atom. Over and over and over. Had a revelation today. That's not uncommon-I just hope I can remember it later.

So I'm back, working it out. I have a number of projects, one of which is here-I've decided that I while I enjoy sharing videos with the rest of you, I don't want to clutter up what has become a fairly personal slice of me online with random YouTube-ery. So...I've got a video blog. Add it to your bookmarks, and check back for what should end up being a rich gumbo of news, odd, and probably the occasional funny. Check back here soon for recipes, anecdotes, and my standard verbose angsty bullshit.

2 comments:

Epiphenita said...

your standard verbose angsty bullshit.
my favorite kind.

(word verification: bactick. I'm a little put off.)

Christopher Coiner said...

nice moby dickery