Monday, December 15, 2008

Groggy

World went all honky this morning. Snow everywhere, thick and inconvenient. Oregonians don't handle snow well, and it showed when I went out walking today. Had errands to run (that word throws me off, by the way) and places to go on foot. I have the walking meme currently, caught it from someone, so I wandered out around noon.

Beautiful day, crisp and bright. Quiet like a weekday, quiet like snow. Streets packed with dirty ice that used to be snow, saw three near-accidents on my way. Got a lot done, walked a few miles, smiled at all sorts of people. Not bad, not bad. Then I got a nap, then I woke up. Now I'm barely literate, sitting here typing. For you.

2 comments:

Epiphenita said...

have i mentioned how much i love the bunny drawing?

we had snow here last week. in houston. the place went apeshit.

fimbulwinter said...

El-ahrairah's my most recent correspondence...I'm in the Owsla, don't you know.