Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rim jobs and animal crackers

Drunk. Drunk and blogging. Poor choices, but mine nonetheless. Some of this ends up being a surreptitious method of communication with the distant and the close-to-the-vest, but, well, so be it. So it goes, and fair enough. Spoken with my token frat boy, he of the faux-hawk and the arm's-length misogyny. I'll walk it around to the best of my ability, but it's not for me to make men out of boys. Other than myself, I mean.

Met a crazy man this weekend, 17th century numerology and freemasons. Did you know, my dearest clade of folks, did you know that on Jan 17th, 2007, Benjamin Franklin turned 301 years old. And on Christmas day, 2007, Isaac Newton turns 365...301+356=666...the seven seals of Revalation are the 7 perfect, immaculate colors of the spectrum which Isaac Newton discovered/revealed in 1642 with his initial experiments in optics and natural philosophy. Here's to Descarte and his frozen self, his coordinates and the whole 17th century. I may not be in the least part Baroque, but I'll fake it till I die in the snow.

No comments: