Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm so Christopher Cross right now.

Drinking and blogging...not so much. Lessons learned, and I am totally, stone-cold sober right now. Really.

Picture posts, mostly. Cleaning out the camera and sharing what I've seen. To start us out....coworkers.









Resa...surprisingly sheepish.









Andrea giving me what is an all too uncommon look. A look that says "Aaron...go do your job, and quit pissing me off. Seriously, some of us are trying to work. Put the camera down, and prep those melons." There are variations, of course, but like some fruits, and some vegetables, that look is perrenial.









These two...Daniel's one (Silverback Danny) and Connor's the other. Guess which is which.









And this...this is Christopher a.k.a. Smiles-like-a-knife, a.k.a. Skeetster Latefee. I like the perspective here, foreground and background, and a lid. Crystallized Christopher. And yes, I know he's sideways-y'all can rotate it yourselves, like civilized folks.










This too, is a surprisingly accurate picture of Hadley, who wears one glove and is blurry all the time.


And here's some shots from last night's birthday party...









I made...a very good cake. So did Dave, but fuck him, he has his own blog.










These two have the same birthday. That character lurking in the background is the author of those mumus.









One of these things is not like the others.









And finally, here's Tony. Again, a surprisingly accurate portrayal as Tony is, in fact, that badass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I particularly liked the picture of Christopher. It reminded me of why I so often miss being alone in the warehouse with him and his creepy smile. It just makes me feel so damn safe to know that I'm not the woman who just walked away from him down that ramp.

Anonymous said...

if you get caught between the moon and new york city, the best that you can do is kill liza minelli.

i know its crazy, but it's true