Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three Minutes Late

I don't know quite how to begin. The beginning is a delicate time.

Anyway, this is in lieu of several emails to a bunch of you that I may or may not write when I have more than a few minutes 'fore work to write them. I've dropped right out, some ways, and I need to keep those plates in the air.

(Sometimes you're all plates on sticks. That's a secret)

I'm...troubled. No other word for it.

That's not true, there's other words for everything. But I am troubled, and for no good reason. Which is doubly troubling, as it doesn't really suggest a solution to my problem. But I've nailed it down, I'm pulling its wings off. I think I'll be fine-just bear with me.

1 comment:

Epiphenita said...

Better double trouble than triple travails.
Silly punning aside, I hope Angst unfurrows its brow and yours too.