Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Identify

I am an incandescent pillar of golden fire. I am the finest turnip in all the land. I am the opposite of rainbows. I am the Keeper. I am a 9th level greengrocer-I have cruciferous testicles, and can see through the eyes of potatoes, hear through the ears of corn. Some men call me arugula. I am Duke of Nomenclature, President of Twelve Minutes from Now. I am the Kwisatz Haderach-I can be in many places at once. I am the regularly filled with a christlike love for all creation. I am unmuggable. I am Czar of All Mangoes. I am as full of shit as fifty horses. 

Bong. Burns-his-bridges. Q. Living Language Aaron. Sendero Luminoso. fimbulwinter. Takes-a-second. Esprit de Escalier

That's what I got. Today, anyhow. Here's a little soupcon of Hope

No comments: