Saturday, March 22, 2008

Honkies in the Sky

There are times when I feel, as I said to the pale woman last night, as though I have a good handle on the nature of the rest of you. As though you're, if not transparent, at least translucent enough to penetrate. I've gotten good (I think) at interpreting the nature and the motivations (two things one and the same, for are we all not just the product of our motivations) of the people around me. But then something comes along and throws me for a loop, reminds me what enigmas you all are.

Stop it.

But still, there's worse things. And god knows I make very little sense to the rest of you-I know that...in that spirit,

1. You may just have to do a little research, Norn, or bring yourself to look me in the eye and ask.

2. Whomever left the damn Rodman dolls at my house, announce your anonymous self, as the mystery of it's driving me crazy. Also, having two of them seems to provoke me into positioning them in the most gruesome way possible-it's oddly natural, perhaps even reptilian.

3. Should I be in some way, analogous to Terminus Est, SeƱor Camino, then please enlighten me as to the nature of Baldander's mace. For this intelligence, I will be ever so grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First my apologies for my late reply. I was indisposed, hopefully you received an explanation in the mail.

So... When you didn't reply to my first comment I figured that you didn't care about the little Rodman starsacks. Or someone stole them before you ever saw them.

Reposted for emphasis:
Did you get the Rodman doubleteam I left you? They were won on the seventh call of a bingo game. The crowd was not pleased... bingo should take longer they jeered.

Anyway I'm glad you received them.
Love,
Michael