Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In a week, the stars will have been right for only a day


You know, regardless...I don't care whether the revolution will be televised or not. People on my TV, saying it will or it won't-or there'll be a podcast. "The revolution will be via RSS feed. Fuck it, I just hope it happens soon. I watched a commercial for Saturn that was aimed squarely at my demographic (ideologically, I mean. Not economically). Asking people to question consumption...by buying the right product. I used to think that as we became more savvy and jaded as a society, we'd begin to eliminate marketing. Now, it just seems like marketing's going to eat itself, and we won't even notice.
Cooking, in the absence of other expressions of personal excellence, is what I'm doing. Making bread, experimental shoggoth bread. I'll let you know how it goes. Also, there were huckleberries and a trip.

1 comment:

MR. RANDOM said...

"The revolution will be RSSified"?

I guess that's better than "The revolution will be syndicated".